If your website is not in English or if you have a multilingual site you need widgets to be in the same language as the page, right? No problem! You can easily customize all the texts, field labels and buttons in your GetSiteControl widgets.
Here is how you do it
- Open your GetSiteControl dashboard
- Click Create widget and choose the necessary widget type (Contact, Survey, etc.)
- On the Appearance tab choose a color and position for your widget
- On the Content tab check the title, description, field labels, button text and final message of your widget. Make sure they are in the right language. The changes you make will be displayed in real time in the preview window
- Save the widget and activate it
Need more information?
- How to install widgets on a website
- How to create your first widget
- How to target visitors by country, state or city
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.