Easily create eye-catching notifications about the latest discounts and sales and add them to your website in minutes. Choose custom colors for your popup, add a custom image or choose one from the gallery.
With the help of website popups, you can easily add notifications about the latest promotions to your website to capture your visitors' attention and increase conversions.
Here is how you do it
- Log in to your GetSiteControl dashboard
- Click Create widget and choose Promo
- On the Appearance tab choose a color and position for your widget (our example is a central popup). Add a custom image or choose one of the images from the gallery
- On the Content tab change the default title and description. Add text for the call-to-action button and a link to the page this button will lead to, the one where your website visitors can get the offered discount
- Save the widget and activate it
Need more information?
- How to install widgets on a website
- How to create an exit popup (show a message to the visitors leaving your site)
- How to add an image to your widget
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.