- Click Edit on the Subscribe widget
- Switch to the Content tab
- Choose Name and email address in the Input fields drop-down menu
- Click OK to save the changes
By default, your opt-in form only contains one 'Email' field. But if you want your website visitors to provide their names when subscribing as well, you can add a 'Name' field to your email popups.
Log in to your Getsitecontrol dashboard and click the Edit button on the necessary Subscribe widget. If you want to create a new Subscribe widget click the Create widget button.
Switch to the Content tab and choose the option Name and email address in the Input fields drop-down menu.
Check the preview window on the right. You will see that your widget now has two fields — one for emails and one for names.
When you are done editing the widget click OK to save the changes.
Other articles you might find helpful:
- How to create an opt-in form (collect email addresses on your website)
- How to download the list of subscribers
- How to integrate your Subscribe widget with MailChimp
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.