With GetSiteControl you can easily create an online order form to encourage customers to place orders on your website and receive instant notifications to your email address when a new order is placed.
Here is how you do it
- Log in to your GetSiteControl account
- Click Create widget and choose Contact
- On the Appearance tab choose a color and position for your form (our example is a bottom panel)
- On the Content tab choose the Online order form template. You can leave the fields as they are or change any of them
- Save the widget and activate it
- Receive notifications about new orders to your email and reply to them right from your inbox
Need more information?
- How to install widgets on a website
- How to create your first widget
- How to add a contact form to your website
If you have any questions, feel free to comment below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.