Create a job application form to let your website visitors know that you are hiring and let them apply online. Make the job application process simpler by offering candidates to fill out a custom online form on your website.
Here is how you do it
- Sign in to your GetSiteControl account
- Click Create widget and choose Contact
- On the Appearance tab choose a color and position for your form
- On the Content tab click the green Choose template link and select Job application from the drop-down list. This template includes fields most commonly used in job applications. You can leave the fields as they are or change them to suit your needs
- Save the widget and activate it
- Receive notifications about new applications to your email and reply to them right from your inbox
Need more information?
- How to install widgets on a website
- How to create your first widget
- How to add a contact form to your website
If you have any questions, feel free to comment below or contact us at email@example.com.