If you have a landing page that notifies visitors about an upcoming website or service it’s a good idea to keep visitors hooked and make them subscribe to receive updates. Write a compelling description of what they can expect when your new project launches, add an estimated launch date and invite visitors to subscribe to get notified when your site goes live.
Here is how you do it
- Login to your GetSiteControl account
- Click Create widget and choose Subscribe
- On the Appearance tab choose colors that match your brand. Add a custom image or choose one of the images from the gallery (like the one in our example)
- On the Content tab change the title and description if necessary
- Save the widget and activate it
Need more information?
- How to create an opt-in form (step-by-step guide)
- How to add an image to your widget
- How to set up start and end dates for a widget
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.