If you want to collect email addresses on your website but do not want to use popups, a floating opt-in bar is a great alternative. You can place the bar at the top or at the bottom of the page. It will stay visible when the page is scrolled up or down without interfering with the main website content.
Here's how you do it
- Log in to your GetSiteControl account
- Click Create widget and choose Subscribe
- Choose one of the two available floating bar options - top bar or bottom bar
- On the Appearance tab choose colors that match your website design
- On the Content tab change the text displayed in the bar if necessary
- Save the widget and activate it
Need more information?
- How to create an opt-in form (step-by-step guide)
- How to download the list of subscribers
- How to integrate your widgets with MailChimp
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.