- Log in to GetSiteControl → click Site settings
- Switch to Integrations → click Connect next to AWeber > Allow access
- Go back to the dashboard → click Edit on the necessary widget (Subscribe, Contact or Survey)
- Switch to Integrations → choose AWeber from the drop-down list under Third party integrations
- Choose a mailing list using the drop-down menu
- Click Map widget fields → match fields → click OK
If you are using AWeber for email marketing, you can easily integrate your Subscribe, Contact or Survey widget with it and have all the collected email addresses automatically sent to the necessary list.
Log in to your GetSiteControl account and click the Site settings link at the top of the page. Then switch to the Integrations tab and click the Connect button to connect your AWeber account.
Enter your AWeber login and password and click the Allow access button.
Your accounts are now connected. Next, open the list of widgets, find the necessary widget and click Edit.
Switch to the Integrations tab and select AWeber from the drop-down list in the Third party integrations section.
Choose the necessary email list using the drop-down menu.
Make sure the fields of your widget are matched to those in the AWeber list. Click the Map widget fields link to check whether the fields are properly matched. You can read more about field mapping here.
That's it. Click OK to save the changes. Now all the email addresses collected with this widget will be automatically sent to AWeber and added to the email list you have selected.
Other articles you might find helpful:
- How to create an opt-in form (collect email addresses on your website)
- How to download the list of subscribers
- How to receive instant email notifications about new subscribers
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.