- Log in to Getsitecontrol → click Site settings → switch to Integrations
- Click Connect next to Campaign Monitor → sign in to Campaign Monitor → click Allow access
- Go back to the dashboard → click Edit on the necessary widget (Subscribe, Contact or Survey)
- Switch to Integrations → choose Campaign Monitor from the drop-down list under Third party integrations
- Choose a mailing list using the drop-down menu
- Click Map widget fields → match fields → click OK
If you are using Campaign Monitor for email marketing, you can easily integrate your Email subscription, Website contact form or Website survey widget with it and have all the collected addresses automatically sent to the necessary list.
Log in to your Getsitecontrol account and click the Site settings link at the top of the page. Then switch to the Integrations tab and click the Connect button to connect your Campaign Monitor account.
Enter your Campaign Monitor username and password.
Click on the Allow access button.
Open the necessary widget and switch to the Integrations tab. Choose Campaign Monitor from the drop-down list in the Third party integrations section.
You will then be offered to choose one of your Campaign Monitor mailing lists. Choose the one you want the collected emails to be exported to.
Make sure the fields of your widget are matched to those in the Campaign Monitor list. Click the Map widget fields link to check whether the fields are properly matched. You can read more about field mapping here.
When you are done configuring your widget, click OK.
That’s it. Now all new subscribers will be automatically copied to the Campaign Monitor list you have specified.
Other articles you might find helpful:
- How to create an opt-in form (collect email addresses on your website)
- How to download the list of subscribers
- How to receive instant email notifications about new subscribers
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.