- Log in to Getsitecontrol → click Site settings → Integrations
- Click Connect next to
E-goi→ enter your E-goiAPI key
- To find your API key, go to your
E-goiaccount → open user menu → choose Apps → copy API access key
- Go back to the dashboard → click Edit on the necessary widget (Subscribe, Contact or Survey)
- Switch to Integrations → choose
E-goifrom the drop-down list under Third party integrations
- Choose a mailing list using the drop-down menu
- Click Map widget fields → match fields → click OK
If you use
Follow the steps below to integrate your Subscription, website contact forms or Website survey widget with
Open your Getsitecontrol dashboard and click Site settings at the top of the page.
Open the Integrations tab.
Fill in the API key field.
To find your API key, go to your
Copy API access key.
You can see that
Go back to the list of your widgets, find the one you want to connect to
Use the second drop-down menu to choose one of your existing
Click the Map widget fields link and make sure the fields of your widget are correctly matched to those of your
Click OK to save the changes. The widget is now connected to
Other articles you might find helpful:
- How to create an
opt-inform (collect email addresses on your website)
- How to download the list of subscribers
- How to receive instant email notifications about new subscribers
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.