- Log in to Getsitecontrol → click Site settings → Integrations
- Click Connect next to SendinBlue → enter your SendinBlue API key
- To find your API key, go to your SendinBlue account → API & Forms → API → Manage Your Keys > API key v3
- Go back to the dashboard → click Edit on the necessary widget (Subscribe, Contact or Survey)
- Switch to Integrations → choose SendinBlue from the drop-down list under Third party integrations
- Choose a mailing list using the drop-down menu
- Click Map widget fields → match fields → click OK
If you use SendinBlue for email marketing and Getsitecontrol widgets to collect email addresses of your website visitors, you can easily connect the two apps to avoid having to manually export and import data. Simply choose the necessary mailing list and Getsitecontrol will add every new email subscriber to this list automatically.
Follow the steps below to integrate your Email subscription widget, Contact form or Website survey widget with SendinBlue.
Open your Getsitecontrol dashboard and click Site settings at the top of the page.
Open the Integrations tab.
Find SendinBlue in the list of applications and click Connect.
Fill in the API key field.
To find your API key, open your SendinBlue account, click on API & Forms and then click to Manage Your Keys.
Copy API key v3.
You can see that SendinBlue is now connected. Here you can disconnect it at any time if necessary.
Go back to the list of your widgets, find the one you want to connect to SendinBlue and click Edit. Open the Integrations tab.
Select SendinBlue from the drop-down list under Third-party integrations.
Use the second drop-down menu to choose one of your existing SendinBlue lists. This is the list new Getsitecontrol subscribers will be copied to.
Click the Map widget fields link and make sure the fields of your widget are correctly matched to those of your SendinBlue list. Here you can choose what information you want Getsitecontrol to send to SendinBlue and what fields these details should be added to. You can read more about field mapping here.
Click OK to save the changes. The widget is now connected to SendinBlue. Every time a website visitor submits their details via the widget on your website, the information will be instantly exported to SendinBlue.
Other articles you might find helpful:
- How to create an opt-in form (collect email addresses on your website)
- How to download the list of subscribers
- How to receive instant email notifications about new subscribers
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.