If your website is not in English or if you have a multilingual site you need widgets to be in the same language as the page, right? No problem! You can easily customize all the texts, field labels and buttons in your Getsitecontrol widgets.
Here is how you do it
- Log in your Getsitecontrol account.
- Click +Create widget and choose the solution you’re looking for. You can create any widget you need in any language.
- Select a webpage position and a template and click Choose & customize.
- On the Content tab check the title, description, field labels, button text and final message of your widget. Make sure they are in the right language. The changes you make will be displayed in real time in the preview window.
- If you’d like to change the look of the template, you can do it on the Appearance tab: change the colors for the widget and, if necessary, its size and paddings.
- Click Save & close to save your widget. When you are ready to publish it on your website, activate your popup and it will go live at once.